These are some video clips shot with my Panasonic TZ-3—don't go on a trip without a point-and-shoot camera that can shoot video (most can). I had never planned to use my P&S in this way, but it really captures another dimension than stills.
- My Rueda de Casino class in Salta, Argentina, #1.
- My Rueda de Casino class in Salta, Argentina, #2.
- Bolivian dancers in the street in Salta, Argentina.
- Just a fun dance after Salsa class in Buenos Aires, led by Soledad.
- Another dance just for kicks after Salsa class in Buenos Aires, led by Andrea.
- La Salsera in Buenos Aires, the place I would usually dance. This is a special night centered around their holiday Dia del Amigo, or "Friend's Day.