Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Drug Habit

Over the past month, or so, I have really developed a habit for the needle and I've thrown in a few varieties of pills for good measure.

It all started on December 20th of 2007. Not being one to beat around the bush, I started with the hard stuff...a Rabies shot (it's not cheap either...couple hundred bucks a pop), Hepatitis B, and TDAP (Tetanus, Diphtheria Pertussis). Within a few days, I was popping Typhoid pills, too (street name Vivotif Berna). I couldn't believe it...those are great. If you ever have the chance, you have got to try them. The only downside is that you have to schedule them around meals to get the full effect...pretty lame.

A week later, another Rabies injection and one of Yellow Fever gave me my fix.

I've scheduled a meet for Thursday, the 17th of January, to get another Rabies shot...can't get enough of those. This will be my third one. A Hepatitis A and another Hepatitis B should tide me over for awhile. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna want another Hep A and Hep B later on, though.

Over the next several months, I'm planning on trying a couple different kinds of malaria pills, too. I hear they're great. I'm pretty sure I'll be taking a lot of them, because where I'm going, you can get them real cheap. If I learn of any new meds you might be interested in, I'll definitely pass the word along.

2 comments:

Steve said...

this is the same sort of cocktail i take Monica in to the doctor for every few months.

Pallavi Goyal said...

XIPHIAS IMMIGRATION is the best Antigua visa consultants in India, Get in touch with Xiphias visa experts they helped me in the best possible way to get visa for Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship.