Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Update From Home

I'm home. Got here yesterday. Things are a mess and there's so much to do to get things back in order. After I get things under control, I'll begin to write blogs about the final stretch of my trip from Managua, Nicaragua, all the way up through Mexico and into El Paso, Texas, and on up to Tacoma. I'll also edit the last several thousand photos I shot and get them up to my photo site.

To make your life easier, just subscribe to the RSS feed so you'll be notified automatically when I post new entries and not have to check back every day. I'll try to post the blogs using the dates of their actual occurrence for some continuity. Thanks for sticking with me, all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Salsa king ! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back!

Abhijeeet Thacker said...

Welcome back to Tacoma,

redboat said...

Incredible. I was cleaning out my old email messages on yahoo wondering what ever happened to Jay Williams.
Low and behold a link to your blog I never checked out. Incredible, Jay.
Kevin says hello from Detroit.

Anonymous said...

Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
anyhow thanks for the good read!